C2MMS Work Management
Work order tracking, work flow and automated group assignments, service & task assignments, priority levels, schedule employees and contractors, create audit trails, track labor and materials use & costs, correspond through e-mail alerts and text messaging.
Comprehensive reports that include:
- Calculating completion ratios and performance
- Provide cost for work items
- Task & activity performance
Work Order System
- Ability to have configured Work order screens with desired form layout, fields, and workflow behaviors
- Record and track all PM and non-PM work orders and work requests in the system
- Assign multiple employees and multiple job procedures to work orders
- User-definable cause, failure and remedy codes specific to asset types
- Record and track labor, parts and material costs
- Track job time, response time, machine downtime and other metrics
- Assign Work Orders to projects and view project history
- Upload and attach any files such as manuals, drawings or any rich media documents and relate them to work orders
- Print work orders in html or pdf format and customize the printed form
- Apply user-defined filters to the list view to easily locate work orders
- Improve workflow efficiency by providing a fast and easy tool for submitting work requests
- Maintain customer satisfaction with automated alerts when customer requests are approved, rejected and completed.
- Unlimited number of customers to easily submit requests via email that are automatically captured
- Work request form accessible from your dashboard for easy web-based submission of work requests and service requests
- Optional routing of requests to designated individuals for approval based on business rules
- Sort service orders by customer, priority, region, problem type, or other user-definable filters
Benefits of using C2MMS for work order management:
- Organizes and tracks all ongoing corrective maintenance electronically
- Gives maintenance personnel detailed information on work assignments.
- Allows for review of all past work orders.
- Can help protect you, your staff and your company from liability claims. You can show what work was done when & how for proof of performance.
- Provides work history for predictive maintenance analysis.