Clear C2, Inc.(ClearC2), an IBM premier business partner, was founded in 1993 to provide custom driven technology solutions, including Relationship Management, Sales Force Automation, Customer Support, Marketing Management, Customer Portals and more. Their C2CRM solution can streamline your sales process by providing comprehensive, real-time information on leads, prospects, and customers. C2CRM is designed to work across all areas of your business, and is offered as both an OnPremise and SaaS solution.
C2CRM Highlights PDF Download
- C2CRM is Platform Independent
- C2CRM is entirely platform independent, supporting the iSeries, WinTel, Linux or Unix environments.
- C2CRM is 100% Web-Based
- Any device, whether it be a desktop, laptop computer or any PDA, if it is capable of internet connectivity, it can access the C2CRM application.
- Cloud-based (SaaS) or On-Premise Offering
- C2CRM can be either implemented internally at a customer’s facilities or offered via a hosting On-Demand alternative, hosted by ClearC2.
- Enterprise Wide Solution
- C2CRM is a complete Enterprise CRM Solution, offering solutions wrapped around Relationship Management, Sales Force Automation, Marketing Management, Customer Service and Customer Portals.
- Significant Integration Experience
- If one of your requirements is to capture financial or product information to use in your CRM system and you choose to use our integration services, ClearC2 has over 20 years’ experience integrating into backend systems and can work with most ERP systems. In addition, C2CRM has pre-defined integration points with many of the major ERP systems (i.e. JD Edwards, Mapics, BPCS, Great Plains, Lawson, etc.). C2CRM utilizes many methods such as batch mode for simple importing of spreadsheets to web services and ODBC connections for more advanced bi-directional data flow and real-time info capture.
- Solution delivered and supported by the Publisher
- When selecting the C2CRM solution, the customer would be dealing directly with the Software Publisher, ClearC2…meaning the development, sales, implementation and support all come directly from the Publisher at the Coppell, TX facility. There are no third parties to deal with – ClearC2 does not outsource any part of its offering.
- Role-Based Methodology
- C2CRM’s implementation, customization, training and software licensing, is all based upon a role-based methodology, meaning different users, departments & locations can all have their own specific look and feel for dashboards, screens, workflows and business process automation wrapped around their specific responsibilities.
- Software architecture flexibility allows ClearC2 to use its “off the shelf” product as a toolkit to give you a solution that best reflects your business model
- ClearC2 uses “Best Practices” sessions with your users to get input on how they want their dashboards and screens to look like as well as what custom forms and back-end data capture are needed to make them more productive and efficient.
- As a result of the “Best Practices” sessions, a prototype is constructed. Users are given log-ins to the prototype environment to test until they are very satisfied. It is only then that the system will be ready to “go live”.
- C2CRM has a high user adoption rate due to the users feeling very comfortable with the system because they had direct input on how the software was configured…just for them.
Post Implementation Support Model (included in monthly subscription and/or Annual Maintenance fee)
- Ongoing unlimited technical support via phone, email, chat, customer portal
- Ongoing software bug fixes & upgrades
- Ongoing changes/modifications to dashboards and screens
- Ongoing creation of workflows\Ongoing creation of reports
- Ongoing creation of custom forms