Customer Service Software & Support Ticket System
C2CRM Helpdesk & Call Center Software
With the C2’s customer service software & helpdesk ticketing system, customer cases will be handled quickly and effectively. All service requests are managed in one central database. You can manage customer questions, diagnose problems, share knowledge, and resolve issues in your CRM system.
- Customer support & helpdesk ticket management
- Workflow automation for ticket
- Work history summarizing all activity
- Knowledge base management
- Customer service portal
- CRM for project management for post-sales process tracking
Customer Support Ticketing System
Incoming requests and complaints are quickly created in C2 with your customer’s detailed information (time entered, problem type, severity, SLA level, etc.). For most inquiries, your team can respond immediately by using C2’s knowledge base and then close out the ticket. For more challenging issues, tickets can be escalated or routed to the appropriate person. All tickets are monitored by time spent on each issue and notifications are sent to management when needed. Details of customer requests and responses can be securely viewed throughout the CRM system. Critical metrics are analyzed and viewed on a dashboard in real-time. Having this important data allows you to view trends that you can resolve quickly and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Automatically create tickets via email or customer service portal
- Integrate with phone systems (CTI)
- Shared details of service calls
preventssurprises when calling the account
- Route cases and escalation status to ensure timely resolution
- Track ticket details including time spent and date-stamps
- Measure case metrics, including response time and customer satisfaction
Knowledge Base helps customer support teams have quick access to solve your customer’s questions. The knowledge base allows the user to create frequently asked questions (FAQs), manage files, and search and rate content – all in an easy-to-use interface. It can be fully integrated with the ticketing system where CSRs can access resolutions from past cases with a similar problem type. KB articles can be created, managed/filtered, and linked to a ticket problem type. The knowledge base system can be used in a standalone manner when linked to a customer portal.
- Includes management of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and users’ ratings to prioritize the most useful information
- Allows users to create, store, and tag articles for sharing and retrieval. Users can query articles and perform full text searches to find the information they need quickly
- System security allows partial or entire knowledge base to be private (internal) or public (external) for use with a customer service portal
- Article creation process includes review by management who approves and posts the content
C2’s CRM for Project Management includes associated opportunities, emails, tasks, team members, time spent, percent completion, and other details that present a total picture of the activity associated with a project. Workflow automatically issues tasks and emails to team members either in parallel or sequentially in relation to the next milestone (step).
- Create multiple project templates each with their own team members and milestone drop-down lists
- Include outside companies as members of the project team and assign email tasks
- Custom dashboard with Gantt Chart is available for management to track the progress of single & multiple projects
Sign Up For C2CRM Free Trial