Customer Service CRM & Support Ticket System
C2CRM Helpdesk & CRM Ticketing System
With the C2’s customer service CRM & helpdesk ticketing system, customer cases will be handled quickly and effectively. All service requests are managed in one central database. You can manage customer questions, diagnose problems, share knowledge, and resolve issues in your CRM software.
- Customer service software with case management
- Workflow automation for tickets
- Work history summarizing all activities
- Knowledge base management
- Ticket management
- Track SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Customer service software portal
CRM Ticketing System
Incoming phone or email requests are automatically entered or created in our customer service CRM. Respond immediately using C2’s knowledge base. Tickets can be escalated or routed to the appropriate person. All tickets are securely monitored by time spent on each issue and notifications are sent to management when needed. Critical metrics are analyzed and viewed on a dashboard in real-time. View trends and resolve issues while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Automatically create tickets via email or customer service portal
- Integrate with phone systems (CTI)
- Shared details of service calls
preventssurprises when calling the account
- Route cases and escalation status to ensure timely resolution
- Track ticket details including time spent and date-stamps
- Measure case metrics, including response time and customer satisfaction
Knowledge Base helps customer support teams have quick access to solve your customer’s questions. The knowledge base allows the user to create frequently asked questions (FAQs), manage files, search and rate content – all in an easy-to-use interface. It is fully integrated with the CRM ticketing system where CSRs can access resolutions from past cases with a similar problem type. KB articles can be created, managed/filtered, and linked to a ticket problem type. The knowledge base system can be used in a standalone manner when linked to a customer portal.
- Manage FAQs prioritize the information
- Create, store, and query articles for sharing and retrieval
- Knowledge base is secure for internal and external access through customer service portal
C2’s Project Management tool includes associated opportunities, emails, tasks, team members, time spent, percent completion. Present a complete view of every task, activity and milestone in a project. Workflow automatically issues tasks and emails to team members either in parallel or sequentially in relation to the next milestone (step).
- Create multiple project templates with milestones
- Include outside companies as members of the project team and assign email tasks
- Custom dashboard with Gantt Chart for management to track the progress of single & multiple projects
Sign Up For C2CRM Free Trial