C2CRM Sales Force Automation
The best CRM for your sales reps.
Powerful sales automation tools without the complexity.
- Easy to Use
- Automate your Sales Processes
- Sync with your ERP System
- Sales Forecasting
- Pipeline Management
- Mobile App
C2’s sales automation tools allow your sales team to easily process their leads through the entire sales cycle.
- Identify hot leads with lead scoring
- Assign leads by territory management
- Track important data & sales activities
- View pipeline reports in real time
Ensure follow-through with required actions and reminders
- Create custom opportunity dashboards
Quote & Proposal System
Your sales team can easily create a quote or proposal, securely send to their customer and link to the opportunity.
- Generate quotes with our products & services catalog
- Track pricing & discounts by customer
- Manage multiple quote revisions in one location
- CRM quoting software
- Import information from your accounting or ERP system
- Create quote templates with Terms & Conditions
C2CRM gives your sales reps the ability to generate accurate forecasts based on real-time, consolidated data. Sales managers can view reports on customized dashboards. Managers can roll-up forecasts across individuals and teams, and measure forecast accuracy relative to commit amounts. Sales reps can input and track their quotas. C2CRM can integrate to a back office ERP and Accounting systems to retrieve sales data (orders book & shipped). With this import of information, executive reports show the entire forecast accuracy landscape.
- Comprehensive executive reports using quota, forecast and orders booked
- Consolidate sales forecasts from individuals, teams or divisions to gain a macro view of how the company is performing relative to quota.
- Generate more accurate forecasts with user-friendly forecast templates.
- Real-time pipeline reports presented on your C2CRM dashboard
C2CRM Sales Automation Features & Functionality
- 360 degree view of all customer data related to the opportunity (i.e. quotes, tasks, emails, contacts, or other opportunities)
- New opportunity records inherit each demographic of the company and contact
- Opportunities can have multiple owners in addition to the account manager
- Use established sales methodologies or create customized sales process
- C2’s Workflow tool can automatically assign “close probability” based on the “stage” chosen
- Automatic notifications to opportunity team when certain conditions occur
- Opportunity revenue & margin can be standalone or linked to a quote(s)
- Attach external quotes to the opportunity
- Automatically or manually notify others when a quote has been created or modified
- Issue system-generated quotes numbers or customized per your numbering methodology
- CRM Quoting software allows multiple versions of the same quote
- Push CRM quote to your backend Accounting or ERP system through integration
- Line Item Form with “free form and drop-down field” capability, as well as a built-in capability for a Product and Services Catalog/Warehouse
- Print CRM quote (with Ts and Cs) utilizing a library of templates based on product/service type
- Email (within the CRM) quote as a PDF file complete with messaging and attachments capability
Products & Services Catalog/Warehouse
- Create or import product and services details for real-time information
- Import product/service data such as product ID, price, cost, etc.
- Track inventory customer/dealer, quantity allocated, quantity available, quantity back ordered and quantity re-order level fields.
- Create and configure kits using multiple products and services
- Catalog data is imported into C2’s quoting system for latest pricing updates
- Easily create revenue forecasts
- Tracking reports with sales quotas and booked orders are calculated
- Product forecasts within products & services catalog
Sales Management Dashboard
- Sales management dashboard complete with charts, graphs and record logs for leads and opportunities (i.e. opportunities by stage, won/loss revenue by time period, sales activities by performer, leads by account manager, etc.).
- Customized dashboards with drag & drop capability
- Charts and graphs with drill down features to expose underlying records
- Report templates such as weekly update, customer orders, product orders, YTD forecast, closed opportunities, sales pipeline, won/lost graph, close probability funnel, etc.
- Real-time, customizable reports
- Schedule reports or download PDF and MS documents such as Excel
Sign Up For C2CRM Free Trial