C2CRM Sales Force Automation
C2CRM Sales Automation Software
C2’s sales automation tools will help your business become more efficient while increasing sales. Your sales teams will create and share opportunities, close new deals
- Opportunity Management System with Configurable Sales Process Methodologies
- Line-item Quoting System that can be Standalone or Coupled with an Opportunity
- Free Form or Integrated Product & Services Catalog
- Forecasting System that is User-Friendly Ensuring Compliance
- Custom Sales Management Dashboard with Pipeline Charts & Graphs
The Opportunity Management system allows you to track your customer’s important details. Key data like total revenue, past margins, close probability, and lead source can be customized and analyzed on their dashboard. Users can easily create high-quality pipeline reports in a matter of seconds. Your team will be able to close deals faster by sharing consistent sales information and monitoring the progression of the deal. C2CRM can incorporate popular sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling and Spin Selling. We also offer the flexibility for you to customize the sales process to your unique business model.
Roll-up and analyze opportunities across your organization.
Understand the performance of different units and improvements that are needed.
- Customize the application to reflect how your organization tracks opportunities or use the standard methodologies C2CRM offers
Track and manage multiple opportunities through real-time reporting.
View opportunities details (teams, products, geography, etc.) and export into charts and graphs with drill-down options
Customize C2 to reflect your business processes or use the standard methodologies C2CRM offers.
- Ensure follow-through as opportunities progress across sales stages by establishing required actions and creating automatic reminders.
- Create custom opportunity management dashboards with drill-down capabilities that incorporate real-time information.
- Configure sales methodologies to reflect your business requirements.
- Share opportunity information across sales reps and their respective teams.
- Increase sales productivity through standardized sales processes.
- Ensure effective opportunity handling through collaboration and workflow.
Quote Management & Proposal System
C2’s CRM Quotes & Proposals tool enables your sales team to quickly generate complex quotes and link them to specific opportunities. Salespeople can create a new quote, copy from an existing one, or import values from an outside system. Multiple versions of a quote can be created and organized for easy coordination of multiple editions. Feeding into the quoting system is Products & Services is an online catalog of your company’s offerings. This product catalog handles all pricing, margin management, and maintenance costs. Each product and service record can be created manually or automatically. Integration into your existing ERP or Accounting system can retrieve the latest pricing updates. This data can be set up to integrate real-time or through batch uploads. The product catalog feeds directly into C2’s quote management system.
- Customize a multi-lined form to mirror your existing quotes
- Integrate with the C2CRM Product & Services Module or use the ADHOC, free-form input capability
- Create quotes with different versions or multiple quotes that roll-up to the same opportunity
- Create quote templates, complete with Terms & Conditions, which can be saved as a PDF file and emailed to the customer directly out of the system
- Use as standalone system for quick-turnaround sales or associate it with a long-term sales opportunity
- Ensure pricing accuracy with product catalog integration and automated manager approval process
- Manage multiple quote revisions in a single location
- A consolidated view of customer agreements and products purchased
C2CRM gives sales representatives and managers the ability to generate accurate forecasts based on sales data in the system. Managers can create, assign and edit quotas for their team, roll-up forecasts across individuals and teams, and measure forecast accuracy relative to commit amounts. Sales reps can input and track their planned yearly revenue. C2CRM can integrate to a back office ERP/Accounting system to retrieve sales data (orders book & shipped). With this import of information now available in the system, executive reports that show the entire forecast accuracy landscape can be automatically created.
- C2’s reports of sales opportunity and sales stage information will achieve more accurate sales forecasts.
- Consolidate sales forecasts from individuals, teams or divisions to gain a macro view of how the company is performing relative to quota.
- Generate more accurate forecasts with user-friendly forecast templates.
- Comprehensive executive reports using quota, forecast and orders booked/shipped data.
- Real-time pipeline reports presented on your C2CRM dashboard.
C2CRM Sales Automation Features/Functionality
- Customizable opportunity dashboards.
- Search and filter opportunities using the built-in query tool. Complex queries are saved for private use or shared company-wide.
- Creating a new opportunity inherits each demographic of the company and contact to the new record.
- Opportunities can have multiple owners in addition to the account manager.
- Use established sales methodologies or create your own customized sales process .
- C2’s Workflow tool can automatically assign “close probability” based on the “stage” chosen.
- Automatically notify the account manager, opportunity owner, opportunity approver when certain conditions occur
- Opportunity revenue & margin can be standalone or linked to a quote(s)
- Attach external quotes to the opportunity.
- 360 degree view of all customer data related to the opportunity (i.e. quotes, tasks, emails, contacts, or other opportunities)
- Customizable opportunity dashboard with configurable widgets.
- Search & filter quotes in with built-in query tool and save for private or company-wide use.
- Create a quote from a company, contact or opportunity record and the customer’s demographics are inherited in the new quote record.
- Ability to have multiple quote owners.
- Workflow automatically notifies the quote approver when “Status” field indicates approval needed. Ability to prevent further progress on quote until approval is attained.
- Ability to automatically or manually notify others when a quote has been created or modified
- Ability to issue system-generated quotes numbers or customized per your numbering methodology
- Ability to have multiple versions of the same quote
- Ability to push quote to your backend Accounting or ERP system via a permanent integration point (i.e. web services, etc.)
- Totally customizable Line Item Form with “free form and drop-down field” capability, as well as a built-in capability for a Product and Services Catalog/Warehouse
- Ability to print (within the system) the quote (with Ts and Cs) utilizing a library of templates based on product/service type
- Ability to email (within the system) quote as a PDF file complete with messaging and attachments capability
Products & Services Catalog/Warehouse
- Customizable products and services dashboard
- Search & filter products and services in C2’s query tool. Complex queries using and/or can be saved for private or public consumption and archived for future use
- Manually or import (via integration) pertinent product/service data such as product ID, price, cost, etc.
- Track inventory (with integration point) by customer/dealer, quantity allocated, quantity available, quantity back ordered and quantity re-order level fields.
- Create and configure kits using multiple products and services.
- Catalog data is imported into C2’s quoting system for real-time access with the latest pricing updates.
- Easily create revenue forecasts.
- Create forecast tracking reports with sales quotas and booked orders are calculated.
- Create product forecasts within products & services catalog.
Sales Management Dashboard
- Customizable sales management dashboard complete with charts, graphs and record logs for leads and opportunities (i.e. opportunities by stage, won/loss revenue by time period, sales activities by performer, leads by account manager, etc.).
- Available workspace for each user to create their own dashboards with drag & drop capability.
- Charts and graphs have hover and drill down capability to expose underlying records used to generate them
- Using the robust reporting tool, we have generated numerous reports for your consumption such as weekly update, customer orders, product orders, YTD forecast, closed opportunities, sales pipeline, won/lost graph, close probability funnel, etc.
- Reports include performer & date range capability.
- Reports have capability to be scheduled as well as downloaded to PDF and MS documents such as Excel.