ClearC2 Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence platform (BI) provides reports, analysis, dashboards and scoreboards to help support the way people think and work when they are trying to understand business performance. You can freely explore information, analyze key facts and quickly collaborate to align decisions with key stakeholders.
- Reports equip users with the information they need to make fact-based decisions
- Dashboards help users access, interact and personalize content in a way that supports how they make decisions
- Analysis capabilities provide access to information from multiple angles and perspectives so you can view and analyze it to make informed decisions
- Collaboration capabilities include communication tools and social networking to fuel the exchange of ideas during the decision-making process
- Scorecarding capabilities automate the capture, management and monitoring of business metrics so you can compare them with your strategic and operational objectives
ClearC2 BI can also provide a solution that empowers users to independently explore, analyze, visualize and share data without relying on IT for assistance. In minutes, analysts and line-of-business managers can create and share custom applications, dashboards and visualizations to help solve individual and workgroup challenges.
- Import, merge and analyze data on your desktop, including personal files, historical business intelligence, databases and more
- Build custom dashboards and applications without scripting to see data in a way that makes sense to you and your business
- Optimize outcomes through what-if analysis any time – even when you are not connected to a server
- Create compelling visualizations to help you deliver insights in the most meaningful and understandable way for your role or organization
- Support collaboration and action at the team or enterprise level – share applications independently or publish your work to a ClearC2 server
With ClearC2 BI’s enterprise planning feature you can rapidly analyze data, model business requirements and collaborate on plans, budgets and forecasts to uncover hidden business options and optimize performance.
- Powerful analysis – Create and analyze sophisticated budgeting models and forecasts, even those based on large data sets
- Flexible modeling – With a guided modeling environment, your business owners and analysts can develop and deploy even your most complex planning models
- Collaboration with many users – Include input from thousands of users across the organization – exchange commentary and documents