C2CRM Business Intelligence
C2CRM’s Business Intelligence (BI) functionality provides reports, analysis, and dashboards to better understand business performance.
- Reports equip users with the information they need to make fact-based decisions.
- Dashboards help users access, interact and personalize content in a way that supports how they make decisions.
- Analysis capabilities provide access to information from multiple angles and perspectives so you can view and analyze it to make informed decisions.
- Collaboration capabilities include communication tools and social networking to fuel the exchange of ideas during the decision-making process.
- Scorecarding capabilities automate the capture, management and monitoring of business metrics so you can compare them with your strategic and operational objectives.
Business Intelligence in a CRM empowers users to independently explore, analyze, and share data without relying on IT for assistance. In minutes, analysts and line-of-business managers can create and share custom applications, dashboards, and visualizations to help solve individual and workgroup challenges.
- Import, merge and analyze data on your desktop, including personal files, historical business intelligence, databases and more.
- Build custom dashboards and applications without scripting to see data in a way that makes sense to you and your business.
- Optimize outcomes through what-if analysis any time – even when you are not connected to a server.
- Create compelling visualizations to help you deliver insights in the most meaningful and understandable way for your role or organization.
- Support collaboration and action at the team or enterprise level – share applications independently or publish your work to a ClearC2 server.
With the C2CRM BI enterprise planning feature you can rapidly analyze data, model business requirements, and collaborate on plans, budgets, and forecasts to uncover hidden business opportunities and optimize performance.
- Powerful analysis Create and analyze sophisticated budgeting models and forecasts, even those based on large data sets.
- Flexible modeling With a guided modeling environment, your business owners and analysts can develop and deploy even your most complex planning models.
- Collaboration Include input from thousands of users across the organization with the ability to exchange commentary and documents.
Schedule a Demo, Get a Free Trial
When you schedule a live demo of C2CRM you’ll get a 30-day free trial! Take our web-based CRM software out for a spin and see for yourself how C2CRM can transform your customer relationship management. Experience what it would look like to get customization at no extra charge!