C2CRM Relationship Management
Core CRM Database
Managing customer data has never been easier. With the Relationship Management solution, valuable customer information is in a central, secure repository. All customer-facing and support personnel have quick access to view and share data, providing a unified customer experience. All screens, field names and drop-down menus can be easily modified to the unique information requirements of the organization.
- Company & Contact Management
- Activity Management
- Email Integration
- Self-Service Portals
- Robust Security
- Workflow Automation
- Custom Dashboards
Relationship Management Highlights
- The Security/Team Management provides a hierarchical security structure that is user-definable at every level of the application suite.
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Unlimited Custom Dashboards across all modules. Use C2’s templates or create your own unique CRM dashboard.
- Workflow automation throughout the system.
Account & Contact Management
C2’s CRM management of companies and contacts provides a real-time, single view of customers across products, geographies, accounts, and status. Users see not only account information, but all associated sales opportunities, contacts, activities, history, cases and quotes. Your organization will build tighter, more profitable relationships by understanding the status of each account.
- Add contact lists to C2 with our easy to use import tool
- C2 automatically checks for duplicate information in the CRM system
- When creating new records, our type-ahead feature displays contacts already in the system, reducing duplicate contacts
The CRM Activity Management allows users to create activities and view historic customer information from customer communication to service related issues. Users have the ability to enter account related “to do’s” for themselves or assign tasks to team members. Activity forms can be customized to capture any data that is crucial to the success of your business. Reports are generated by using any data in the system.
- Use C2’s workflow templates or create your own to follow your current business processes
- Generate custom activity reports and save to your CRM dashboard for real-time updates
- Drill down on charts to understand account progress and individual performance
Sign Up For C2CRM Free Trial