ClearC2 is the publisher of the ClearC2 Product Family and provides CRM integration, customization, technical support and training services all from the company headquarters in Coppell, Texas.
Support for the ClearC2 application is available through several methods that are dependent on customer preference and priority.
A toll free 800 number is available 7:30AM to 5:00PM CST on working days. ClearC2 Customer Support agents will log requests for technical support, diagnose issues, and help estimate custom requirements.
Available 24×7. Customers may email an issue, technical question, or request for customizations to C2Support@clearc2.com This queue is monitored by the ClearC2 support team and response is prioritized based on issue severity.
Once a customer attends administrative training, a ClearC2 web support account will be created for the ClearC2 administrators. Using this support account, a customer can research issues, log requests for help, download training material or download new versions and patch releases of ClearC2. The issues submitted are queued to the ClearC2 system and monitored by the ClearC2 Support Staff.
The customer can choose to chat online via the ClearC2 website with ClearC2 Customer Support agents.
- Free Support
- Free Customization
- Free Training
- Personalized Support Manager
- ClearC2 Customer Support module tracks issues.
- ClearC2 workflow auto-notifies customers of issue status.
- All bug fixes are prioritized according to severity.
- Enhancement requests are documented and prioritized according to customer needs and the volume of the requests.
- Documentation provided online in PDF and word format.
- Customized services requests are processed through the above channels.