CRM Customer Service Software – Deliver a Unified Customer Experience
Handle service requests quickly and effectively with C2’s customer service management. One centralized database contains a comprehensive case history. Manage customer questions, diagnose problems, share knowledge, and resolve issues all with this one solution.
CRM Ticketing System
View trends and resolve issues while ensuring customer satisfaction. With the C2CRM Customer Service module, incoming phone or email requests are entered in a centralized database. This database contains detailed information including company, contact, problem type, origin, severity, priority, service level, and status.
Important customer issues can be automatically escalated or routed to the appropriate person through task notifications. Reports are updated real-time on your CRM software dashboard. Tickets are securely monitored by time spent on each issue and critical metrics can be analyzed in personalized reports.
- Automatically create tickets via email or customer service portal
- Integrate with phone systems (CTI)
- Create custom workflows that generate reports and shorten the sales process
- Track customer interactions related to products and services
- Measure case metrics, including response time and customer satisfaction
Respond immediately using the C2CRM Knowledge base. Knowledge base gives customer support teams quick access to common solutions, allowing users to access FAQs, manage files, and search and rate content. The Knowledge base is fully integrated with the C2CRM ticketing system so that CSRs can access resolutions from past cases that were labeled with a similar problem type. The C2CRM Knowledge base can be used in a standalone manner when linked to a customer portal.
- Create, store, and query articles for sharing and retrieval
- Secure for internal and external access through customer service portal
- Can be linked to tickets by tagging keywords
C2CRM’s Project Management tool allows you to track processes to completion and monitor progress on KPIs and milestones on the project form as well as in a Gantt chart. Project Management includes associated opportunities, emails, tasks, team members, time spent, and percent completion. Workflow automatically issues tasks and emails to team members either in parallel or sequentially in relation to the next milestone.
- Create multiple project templates with milestones.
- Search, sort, and filter projects in a list at a multi-field level.
- Include outside companies as members of the project team and assign email tasks
Schedule a Demo, Get a Free Trial
When you schedule a live demo of C2CRM you’ll get a 30-day free trial! Take our web-based CRM software out for a spin and see for yourself how C2CRM can transform your customer relationship management. Experience what it would look like to get customization at no extra charge!