C2CRM Relationship Management
C2CRM Relationship Management Module
The CORE of C2’s CRM software is all about managing relationships. Sales teams, marketing, and customer service team members have real-time access to the most up-to-date prospect and customer information. The contact management system tracks communications, customer data, leads and prospect information, appointments, and tasks while integrating with your email and calendar systems (Outlook or Google).
C2’s contact management tools allow users to share and manage customer data in a central, secure database. The CRM contact database was developed by Clear C2, and allows complete integration to our Sales, Marketing and Customer Service modules. Unlimited contact records and data as well as reports and workflow management.
- Account Management
- Contact Management
- Activity Management
- Lead Management
- Sales Territory Mapping
Account Management stores every company detail of your customers and prospects. Users quickly access a single view of customers across products, geogrpahies, and status. Unlimited data fields can be customized by field name and picklists. Workflow templates automate your processes with reminders, alerts and notifications. Your organization will build a better customer experience by sharing and accessing important data across your organization.
- Add multiple addresses, phone numbers, and contacts to each account/organization.
- Create parent/child relationships with other accounts/organizations for headquarter/subsidiary relationship/structure.
- Traffic lighting feature highlights pre-set conditions being triggered, e.g., accounts that have not been contacted within 2 weeks.
Contact Management is where your customer contacts and prospects data is stored. Contacts can be stored together with a related company record (B2B) or stored as a standalone contact (B2C). Customer data can be quickly created or use our import tool to import lists of contacts. C2 automatically checks for duplicate information to keep your CRM database clean and up to date.
- Send contacts or contact groups mail-merged email using templates created by your marketing department.
- Complex filtering using “and” & “or” can be saved for private or public consumption and archived for future use.
- Upload attachments from your computer to the contact record.
Activity Management is where all of your appointments, tasks, and email correspondence are created and stored. It provides you with a structured view of all activities as well as a complete interaction history between your company and its customers. Activity Management ensures that every employee with secured access has the same information about a customer so issues can be handled efficiently.
- Access to an activity calendar on the home page with drill-down capability.
- Record, workflow, and view archived sales activities from customer communication to service-related issues.
- C2CRM tracks phone calls, emails and other communications with prospects and existing customers.
Lead Management gives companies the CRM tools to populate the sales pipeline with more qualified leads. Qualify and track leads from multiple campaigns and hand them off to the responsible sales representative. Ensure prospect lists are valid with lead scoring and marketing offers are coordinated. Leads/prospects are created in a separate silo from contacts within C2CRM and can be promoted to contacts when you feel they are fully qualified.
- Easily create and track “prospects” separate from “contacts.”
- Qualify prospects and track the marketing programs and lead sources from which they were generated.
- Import leads from internal/external data sources, e.g., uploads of spreadsheets, websites, email from contacts, and external databases, and track the source of the lead.
Sales Territory Mapping
C2CRM includes mapping capabilities powered by Google Maps via an API integration to give sales reps advanced geo-location features. Display custom information from the CRM onto the map for easier planning and analysis. Clicking on a location opens the company record where you can access other pertinent information such as opportunity and activity transactions.
- Multi-point pinning/marker clustering for planning multiple customer trips in a day.
- Route planning for multiple locations with step-by-step directions.
- Radius proximity for target marketing of accounts and leads.
The C2’s CRM Mobile app is a critical component that helps sales reps stay productive when they’re out on the road. Mobility is offered for both cloud and on-premise deployments and compatible with iOS and Android devices. Learn more >>
Add-On C2CRM Modules
Schedule a Live Demo, Get a Free Trial
When you schedule a live demo of C2CRM you’ll get a 30-day free trial! Take our web-based CRM software out for a spin and see for yourself how C2CRM can transform your customer relationship management. Experience what it would look like to get customization at no extra charge!