CRM Relationship Management
C2CRM Relationship Management Module
The CORE of C2’s CRM software is all about managing relationships. Sales teams, marketing, and customer service team members have real-time access to prospect and customer information.
The customer management database tracks:
- Contact Information
- Customer Interactions
- Customer Data
- Leads and Prospect Information
- Contact Lists
- Appointments, and tasks while integrating with your email and calendar systems (Outlook or Google)
C2CRM’s customer relationship management database allows users to share and manage customer data in a central, secure database. The CRM contact system was developed by Clear C2 and allows complete integration into our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service modules. Unlimited CRM contacts and data as well as reports and workflow management.
Scroll down to read more information about each feature, or watch the video below that covers them all:
Account Management stores every detail of your customers and prospects within the contact management database. Users quickly access a single view of customers across products, geographies, and statuses. Unlimited data fields can be customized by field name and pick lists.
Workflow templates automate your processes with reminders, alerts, and notifications. Your organization will build a better customer experience by sharing and accessing important data across your organization.
- Add multiple addresses, phone numbers, and contacts to each account/organization.
- Create parent/child relationships with other accounts/organizations for headquarter/subsidiary relationship/structure.
- Widgets and reporting features highlight pre-set conditions being triggered, e.g., accounts that have not been contacted within 2 weeks.
Contact Management is your customer contact database. This is where your customer contacts and prospects’ data are stored. Contacts can be grouped together with a related company record (B2B) or stored as a standalone contact (B2C).
Customer data entry can be quickly created or use our import tool to download lists of contacts. C2CRM automatically checks for duplicate information to keep your CRM system clean and up to date.
- Send contacts or contact groups mail-merged emails using templates created by your marketing department.
- Complex filtering using “and” & “or” can be saved for private or public consumption and archived for future use.
- Upload attachments from your computer to the contact record.
- Contact management software can manage your large, medium, or small business
Activity Management is where your appointments, tasks, and email correspondence are created and stored. Provides a structured view of all activities as well as a complete interaction history between your company and its customers. Activity Management ensures that every employee with secured access has the same information so issues can be handled efficiently.
- Access to an activity calendar on the home page with drill-down capability.
- Record, workflow, and view archived sales activities from customer communication to service-related issues.
- C2CRM tracks phone calls, emails, and other communications with prospects and existing customers.
Lead Management gives companies the CRM tools to populate the sales pipeline with more qualified leads. Qualify and track leads from multiple campaigns and hand them off to the responsible sales representative.
Ensure prospect lists are valid with lead scoring and marketing offers are coordinated. Leads are created in a separate silo from contacts within C2CRM. They can be promoted to contacts when you feel they are fully qualified.
- Easily create and track “prospects” separate from “contacts.”
- Qualify prospects and track the marketing programs and lead sources from which they were generated.
- Import leads from internal and external data sources. For example, upload spreadsheets, websites, emails from contacts, and external databases, and track the source of the lead.
Sales Territory Mapping
C2CRM includes mapping capabilities powered by Google Maps via API integration to give sales reps advanced geo-location features. Display custom information from the CRM platform onto the map for easier planning and analysis. Clicking on a location opens the company record where you can access other pertinent information such as opportunity and activity transactions.
- Multi-point pinning/marker clustering for planning multiple customer trips in a day.
- Route planning for multiple locations with step-by-step directions.
- Radius proximity for target marketing of accounts and leads.
The C2CRM Mobile app is a critical component that helps sales reps stay productive when they’re out on the road. Mobility is offered for both cloud and on-premise deployments and is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Add-On C2CRM Modules
Automate the sales process with a sales contact database, opportunity management, quoting, forecasting, pipeline reporting, and many other features.
Nurture prospects with end-to-end marketing automation including email, drip campaigns, collateral management, and campaign tracking.
Increase customer satisfaction with helpdesk ticketing, case management, customer portals, and project and knowledgebase management.