Sales CRM Software
Sales Automation Software
Automated sales processes increase efficiency, grow opportunities, and provide a positive customer experience. The C2CRM Sales Automation module enables sales teams, marketers, and customer service personnel to collaborate and access real-time customer data.
Our CRM tool logs all your sales data, like contact info, activities, emails, and more. It also generates instant reminders and tasks to keep you organized.
Keeping track of prospective customers is a great way to increase sales while decreasing administrative tasks. This information can synchronize customer purchase histories with your ERP or financial software. Giving you a better understanding of their buying behavior.
Read below for more information about each sales feature or watch the video that covers them all:
Key Sales Features:
- Opportunity Management
- Products & Services
Track company revenue, margins, close probability, and lead sources in seconds to create high-quality pipeline reports. Close deals faster by sharing consistent sales information and monitoring your deal progress while improving customer journeys.
Fully integrated into our marketing automation software allows sales and marketing teams more synergy. (For more marketing information like email marketing and campaigns, click here.)
- Establish actions and follow-up tasks with automated reminders
- Understand how different units are performing and what improvements can be made
- Track qualified leads with email campaigns
- View opportunities by team, product, or geography in charts and graphs with drill-down details
Managers can generate accurate forecasts based on sales data, and create, assign, and edit quotas for their teams. View roll-up forecasts across individuals and teams to measure forecast accuracy relative to commit amounts. Sales reps can input and track their planned yearly revenue.
- Merge sales forecasts to view your company’s performance relative to quota
- Create executive reports that show the entire forecast accuracy landscape
- Monthly forecasts feed into pipeline reports for a more granular view
- Avoid repetitive administrative tasks and less data entry
Sales teams can generate complex quotes and link them to specific opportunities. They can create a new quote, copy from an existing quote, or import from a configurator tool. Version control functionality allows reps to manage multiple versions of quotes.
- Create quotes with different versions or multiple quotes that roll up to the same opportunity.
- Turn quotes into orders and quickly access shipment information.
- Sales automation tools can assist with quick-turn sales or long-term sales opportunities.
Products & Services
Product details and service records can be created in C2CRM or integrated into an accounting or ERP system. This component can feed into the quote system, handling all pricing, margin management, and maintenance costs.
- Enter product or services data (product ID, price, cost, etc.) or automatic integration from outside systems.
- Track inventory by quantity allocated, quantity available, and quantity back-ordered fields
- Add multi-level pricing in various price books such as retail, distributor, and more
C2CRM Mobile App: Anytime, Anywhere
If your salespeople are rocking it from their desks, think of what they can do on the road!
Our mobile app allows your salespeople to access product and service records from anywhere, anytime. They can view pricing, cost, and margin information and create custom price books for different customer segments. Plus, they can track inventory levels and allocate products for orders.
With our app, you can ensure that your sales team is always up-to-date and on top of their game.