Customer Mapping Software
Use your CRM data to manage territories, route planning, and lead generation. Google maps built into your Customer Relationship Management system benefits your entire organization. Your sales team, marketing, and customer support are more efficient with their data in one application.
C2CRM Key Mapping Features:
- Route Planning – “best route options” and “step-by-step directions”
- Target Marketing – view radius proximity of accounts and leads
- View all Customers & Prospects when planning visits within a region
- Sales Territory Mapping for sales regions and to ensure proper coverage
CRM Mapping Capabilities
C2CRM displays custom customer data onto maps for easier planning and analysis. Drill-down options allow users to access critical data like opportunity and activity transactions. Create detailed sales reports from your geo-based data. You can access your data from your C2CRM mobile app or print your information.
C2CRM has robust mapping capabilities in both its desktop and mobile applications. It is powered by Google Maps with advanced geolocation map features.
Benefits of CRM Mapping
CRM mapping tools provide geographical analysis of customer and prospect information. This data benefits many departments of any organization.
CRM Mapping is excellent for field sales that spend much time on the road. It allows CRM users to plan their trips ahead of time and manage their territories. It’s an easy tool to incorporate into your sales process to produce more extensive sales pipelines.
- Sales reps minimize valuable time and cost (gas & mileage)
- Optimize routing with step-by-step driving directions to allow more time selling & less time behind the wheel
- Plan trips according to the largest sales potential by viewing locations by revenue
- Map other accounts within a geographical area in real-time
- Map sales opportunities by geography to ensure sales territories are getting proper coverage
- Analyze win/loss rates by sales regions
- Territory management – create sales territories by territory alignment
- Better customer experience
- Target customers more effectively and improve their campaigns
- Invitations can be sent out to those within a specific radius
- Review leads within different radiuses by an event
- Create quicker response times based on customer locations
- Track location by the customer’s products/assets
- Assign support technicians by the proximity of the account
CRM Mapping Functionality
Most CRM solutions leverage 3rd party apps such as Google Maps to get mapping functionalities. These maps use a simple API call to the 3rd party app based on address fields (city, state, zip code, etc.). The resulting map is embedded in the record.
Typically, the maps are more accurate and up-to-date when using 3rd party apps. Several CRM systems with this functionality can display a map on Lead, Contact, and Account records.
In the Office or On the Go
Most CRM software systems are available for both desktop and mobile applications. The mapping is straightforward for CRMs with mobile apps because of the built-in GPS. Desktop-only applications allow users to map and print their destinations. If your CRM mapping has both options, your plans can be saved and shared between both devices.
Future of Sales
Not too long ago, sales reps traveled to their existing customers and prospects without a driving plan. They had difficulty managing the volume of leads to nurture and the customers to visit. They only had spreadsheet data of names, addresses, zip codes, and phone numbers.
With today’s technology, CRMs can now address those concerns by integrating mapping software. Save time with features that provide visual data with heat maps and allow more efficient routes.