Managing Your Pipeline Has Never Been Easier
Automating your internal processes will increase efficiency, grow your number of opportunities, and provide a positive customer experience. The C2CRM Sales Automation module allows sales teams, marketing, and customer service to work in harmony, with access to all of the same customer information. Coordinate all sales data from contact details, activities, emails, quotes, and contracts in one location. Create automatic notifications, reminders, and assignments and track leads throughout the sales cycle to close. Integrate with your ERP or Accounting software for a 360-degree view of customer sales history. Increase conversion rates by finding the decision-maker on prospect lists and reduce cold calls with lead scoring.
Track company revenue, margins, close probability and date, marketing events, and lead sources. Create high-quality pipeline reports in a matter of seconds. Close deals faster by sharing consistent sales information, tracking deal progress, and recording deal-related interactions.
- Establish certain actions that need to be taken and automate reminders.
- Understand how different units are performing and what improvements can be made.
- View opportunities by team, product, or geography in charts and then drill down to understand how the opportunity is progressing.
Generate accurate forecasts based on sales data. Managers can create, assign, and edit quotas for their team, roll up forecasts across individuals and teams, and measure forecast accuracy relative to commit amounts. Sales reps can input and track their planned yearly revenue. C2CRM can also integrate with back-office ERP and accounting systems to retrieve sales data.
- Consolidate sales forecasts from individuals, teams, or divisions to gain a macro view of how the company is performing relative to quota.
- Create executive reports that show the entire forecast accuracy landscape.
- Monthly forecasts feed into pipeline reports for a more granular view.
Enable your sales team to generate complex quotes on the fly and link them to specific opportunities. Sales can generate a new quote, copy from an existing quote, or import values from any configurator that provides text-based output. Version control functionality ensures reps can easily manage multiple versions of quotes.
- Create quotes with different versions or multiple quotes that roll up to the same opportunity.
- Seamlessly turn quotes into orders or quickly access shipment information.
- Can be used as a standalone system for quick-turn sales or associated with a long-term sales opportunity.
Products & Services
Product and service records can be created in C2CRM or automatically via back-office integration to an accounting or ERP system. This component can potentially feed into Quotes and handles all pricing, margin management, and maintenance costs.
- Import via integration or manually enter pertinent product/service data such as product ID, price, and cost.
- Track inventory using customer/dealer, quantity allocated, quantity available, quantity backordered, and quantity re-order level fields.
- Add multi-level pricing contained in a variety of price books such as retail, distributor, etc.
C2CRM Mobility: Anytime, Anywhere
If your sales people are rocking it from their desks, think of what they can do while on the road! Learn about our app >>
Schedule a Demo, Get a Free Trial
When you schedule a live demo of C2CRM you’ll get a 30-day free trial! Take our web-based CRM software out for a spin and see for yourself how C2CRM can transform your customer relationship management. Experience what it would look like to get customization at no extra charge!