Should Consider before
Prior to shopping for a CRM Software, companies need to look internally and ask the tough questions needed to develop the business process requirements to be addressed by the new system. Below are questions organizations typically ask:
- How do I develop more effective marketing campaigns?
- How do I learn who my most profitable customers are?
- How do I establish customer loyalty with my customers and retain them over time?
- What customers should we target?
- How can I reduce wasted marketing dollars?
- How do I sell my products and services?
- How do I reach my customers through multiple sales channels?
- How do I increase my customer satisfaction?
- How do I prioritize my opportunities and accounts?
Customer Service Departments:
- How do I provide better service to my customers?
- What channels should I use to provide services?
- What are service levels today?
- How can we improve customer service, sales, and marketing effectiveness?
- How can we better sell new products and services to my customer base?
- How can we better differentiate our company/products/services?
- How can we reduce customer turnover?
- How do I segment and select markets?
- How do I service my customers the way they want to be serviced?
- How do I establish the value of customer relationships?
- Should we consolidate our call centers?