How does CRM Automation
Optimize your Sales Process?
Using a CRM solution will optimize your sales process. Your sales organization will become more efficient and close deals faster. You can achieve this by automating the stages of your sales into your CRM application. In other words, CRM workflow tools optimize your business processes.
Think of your sales processes as a standardized and repeatable blueprint. Your entire sales team can follow this plan to transform a lead into an actual customer. Companies have their own unique sales methods. But, most sales processes use the same common (but necessary) steps.
Most sales cycles include lead generation, qualification, and closing the deal. That sounds simple, but there are a lot of activities involved in completing each of those steps. Using your CRM tools will guarantee the completion of each step in an efficient amount of time.
Three Common Areas of a Sales Process with CRM automation examples:
Lead Generation & Qualification
- Lead Scoring automatically calculates the quality of a lead. Hot leads are assigned to the sales rep by region in real-time. (The unqualified leads can go into a campaign until they reach the desired status.)
- Workflow tools remind sales reps to follow-up with their focused leads.
- Marketing teams continue to nurture leads that aren’t as qualified. These leads are focused on the buyer persona and customized to each contact.
- Sales and marketing teams have instant access to each lead’s status in the sales cycle.
- Instant notifications keep sales reps moving their opportunities through the sales stages
- Marketing teams can view and track leads in the sales cycle to calculate ROI.
Understand the Needs of the Prospect
- Email marketing and campaigns provide ongoing, product-focused content to your prospects. Their reactions to these marketing attempts offer insight into their product interests.
- Product-specific campaigns provide customers with continual information related to products.
- Customer’s previously purchased products are tracked for re-sell and up-sell future opportunities.
Solving the Prospect’s Issue with your Solution
Once the prospect signs the contract, the sales cycle is not complete. Your “new” customer may need to track shipments, schedule services, or perform quality checks. Workflow tools can provide automatic updates to your customer and notify your team of changes that occur within the process.
Customers will need on-going support with questions related to their purchases. You need to keep the customer happy by providing instant answers or timely escalations to make sure their questions are resolved.
Sales process optimization is essential. These CRM automations provide quick and smooth transactions. They keep your internal teams efficient with more sales revenue. But most importantly, they keep your customers happy. And they will continue to do business with your company for a long time.
These are just a few ways that CRM automation can optimize your sales process. You can view more of our sales features here. Or contact us if you have any questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 972.304.7100.