Text Messaging With CRM
Texting in CRM applications is a great way to communicate with customers and prospects. You can quickly correspond with contacts, track two-way communication, and share the data with team members.
CRM software has many opportunities to use texting and save time when trying to sell and maintain your products and services. Combining CRM with text messaging, businesses streamline customer communication and improve customer satisfaction.
Texting vs. Email Statistics
Phone calls and emails have been the most common way to communicate with your customers and prospects in the past. However, people stopped answering their phones and ignored most of their emails. So how are you going to get information to your prospects and customers? You are going to send SMS messages to them within your CRM system.
Marketing Profs reports that 98% of all SMS/Text Messages are viewed compared to only 20% of emails. Here are other findings:
- Email response rates are 6% vs. SMS response rates are 45%
- Email response time averages 90 minutes; text responses only take an average of 90 seconds
Improve your Business with CRM Texting Features
CRM with text messaging offers several advantages. Businesses will increase customer satisfaction, save time, and improve engagement and communication.
- Automate Communication – CRM with text messaging helps businesses automate customer communication and reduce manual effort. Customers stay updated with scheduled texts containing product updates and announcements.
- Improve Reach – Texts have a higher reach than emails and are more likely to be read. Text messaging ensures customers have the latest offers and can quickly respond.
- Improve Response Times – By using automated text messages, businesses can respond to customers faster. Quick response helps to improve customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
- Improve Engagement – Text messaging is an effective way for businesses to engage with customers. Automated text messages can be sent to customers when they purchase a product or service. Increasing your communication channel helps to build relationships and loyalty with customers.
Businesses can use SMS CRM to improve customer interactions and increase customer satisfaction. Automated text messages help ensure that customers are always up-to-date.
Benefits of CRM with Text Messaging
The use of CRM with text messaging offers many advantages to businesses. SMS CRMS automates communications and improves customer interaction. Businesses using these features become more efficient.
Other benefits of using a CRM with text messaging include:
Increased Customer Loyalty – Text messaging can help build strong customer relationships. Automate messages about new offers, discounts, and updates. Ongoing engagement builds loyalty and trust.
Improved Customer Service – Text messaging in CRMs makes it easier to respond to customer queries. Businesses improve their customer service, resulting in better customer satisfaction.
- Reducing Expenses – Text messaging is also cost-effective. It is much cheaper than other communication methods like email marketing. SMS texting helps to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Targeted Marketing – Send personalized messages with bulk text messaging (Marketing Automation). Businesses can target their customers based on their interests, location, and other criteria. Texting helps to create more efficient and cost-effective SMS marketing campaigns.
CRM SMS helps businesses reduce costs, improve customer service, and increase customer loyalty. Combining CRMs with texting increase profits and gain more customers.
How to Use Texting in Your CRM
CRM with text messaging works by sending a text message from a business to a customer. Texts contain personalized information on products and services based on the customer’s interest. The messages can promote special offers, updates, or other product-related information.
Customers can reply to the text and request more information or other inquiries. Customer service costs are reduced, and a strong customer relationship is built.
Texts can include links to websites or other forms of content like social media and blog posts. You will increase customer engagement and drive more traffic to your website. Texting helps your salespeople, marketing, and customer support.
Examples of Texting in All Areas of Business:
Marketing – send ongoing personalized mass texts
Sales – Verify quotes and proposals
Customer Service – Respond to shipment inquires
Management – Confirm meetings and appointments
Making the Most of CRM Texting
Train all employees on all texting features to increase customer engagement. Create relevant and interesting topics like blogs, videos, and promotions. Focus on building solid relationships with quick responses to customer queries and issues.
Use the CRM features to segment your customers and prospects into appropriate groups. These groups can be based on demographics or areas of interest. Then create text campaigns that are relevant and personalized to everyone.
C2CRM SMS/Texting Feature
C2CRM allows you to send texts from various modules within the application. SMS text conversations can start from anywhere in the system. They can begin within any contact record, activity, opportunity, or customer support tickets. Conversations are stored within each module that stems from the phone number in a contact record.
Saving texts in your CRM application ensures your teams have up-to-date information. Real-time customer data keeps everyone on the same page.
Customers benefit by receiving information instantly and having the chance to respond quickly. But, if your client cannot immediately respond, C2CRM provides notifications to alert you when you receive a message.
Texting has many applications throughout the customer relationship, as demonstrated C2CRM client Basement Waterproofing Specialists.
In conclusion, businesses must focus on producing quality content. Personalizing information to each customer builds lasting customer relationships.
By utilizing CRM texting, businesses ensure their customer base is engaged and satisfied. Texting within your CRM increases customer loyalty, retention, and a better customer experience. Your business is ensuring that customers are engaged with real-time, relevant information.
Clear C2 includes the texting features in our Core Package that starts at $37/per user, per month. If you’d like to see a demo of C2CRM’s texting feature or other features, please schedule a live demo today.